This is supercool, picked it up from Drub
1 - You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?
2 - Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
3 - The last book you bought is:
4 - The last book you read is:
5 - What are you currently reading?
6 - Five books you would take to a deserted island:
7 - Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
Here's what I said:
1. Wuthering Heights, Emily Brontë - obsessive love, shades of incest and necrophilia, plus all those crazy accents, what's not to love?
2. Yes, Jordan Baker, The Great Gatsby, because she wore white, drank gin, and complained about the heat.
3. Technological Visions: the Hopes & Fears That Shape New Technology, Sturken, Thomas & Ball-Rokeach, Eds. (OK so I'm a geek)
4. Mortal Companion, Patrick Califia (OK so I'm a perv)
5. Johnny Was & Other Tall Tales, Greg Wharton; plus a bunch of interminable economics crap for school
6. Querelle, Jean Genet
Tender is the Night, F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Wild Creatures: Collected Stories of Sam D'Allesandro, edited by Kevin Killian
The Waterfront Journals, David Wojnarowicz
The Dogs, Rebecca Brown
7. Tribe, my blog, Y360 - because I wouldn't want to deal with people directly, sheesh!