7.19.2005

Fake Friendster Hoes

So in the past week I received two invites on Friendster (where I'm not very active), vaguely worded, from hot babes looking for manlove and liked my profile. Obviously they didn't notice the BIG FAG part of my profile...

Sandra
Janet

Or, more obviously, this is some new kind of social networking spam (or at least new to me). I refuse to link to them, but I'm curious what would happen if I did - when do they start sending me commercial messages?

Anyone else seen these?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh well I only add girls if they've got hot guys on their friends list... then again, why I do even that, I have no idea! Anyway, so you think I should do an audio post in Hawaiian huh? Hmmm... I'll have to think about that one. Don't want to confuse the hell out of people ;). I would also love to come stateside to watch the revival of "Sweeney Todd". Wanna go?? =)

    ReplyDelete