8.03.2005

I swear...

Every time I blog one of those "no posts for a while" posts, I end up blogging something within like 24 hours...

I wanted to spread the love to Scotty's way cool blog, The Once Exciting Now Boring Life of Me, which really is anything but boring. And he just put up a review of my book! Ain't he a sweetheart?

Nightstand: Flesh Wounds and Purple Flowers: The Cha-Cha Years by Francisco Ibáñez-Carrasco
Now Playing: Bah Bah Conniff Sprach, a really horrifying version of Also Sprach Zarathustra (aka 2001 theme) by the Ray Conniff Singers.

2 comments:

  1. I like Scotty's blog, too. It's refreshing to get a look at real life in a real place as opposed to all the preening here in S.F. L.A. and N.Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you got teal too as your power color? Cool... I love teal actually.. and yeah it's such an 80s color, isn't it? Heheh... So how come you're moving to LA? Does Seattle suck that much? Heheh...

    Anyway, it's great to hear your book is doing so well! I just received my copy of it in the mail a couple days ago!

    ReplyDelete